Whatsapp Digilocker: Digilocker documents, for example, PAN card, driving licence, vehicle registration certificate can be easily accessed through MyGov Helpdesk on WhatsApp.
Whatsapp Digilocker: MyGov has launched a new service on Meta-owned messaging app WhatsApp. The WhatsApp chatbot initiative will allow individuals to access a lot of important records on the messaging application.
Digilocker documents, for example, the PAN card, driving licence, vehicle registration certificate can now be easily accessed through MyGov Helpdesk on WhatsApp.
Citizens can now able to create and authenticate their own Digilocker account on WhatsApp and download documents, for example, PAN card; driving licence; CBSE Class X passing certificate; vehicle registration certificate (RC); insurance policy – bike; Class X and Class XII marksheets; and insurance policy document (life and non-life accessible on Digilocker).
As per MyGov, the move will make “the government services available, inclusive, transparent and simple”. WhatsApp users across the nation can use the chatbot by just sending ‘Namaste’ or ‘Hi’ or ‘Digilocker’ to the WhatsApp number +91 9013151515.
- You need to Sign up for a Digilocker account.
- To get to access the new MyGov chatbot you will need basically send ‘Namaste’ or ‘Hi’ or ‘Digilocker’ to the WhatsApp number +91 9013151515.
- When you send ‘Digilocker’ you’ll get a response saying “Welcome to DigiLocker Services to download/issue your documents.”
- You will be asked whether you have a Digilocker account. If you have a Digilocker account, it will ask the user to enter their Aadhar number. Once you do, you’ll get an OTP on your registered mobile phone.
- Once you enter the OTP, you’ll be able to download all the documents all documents or any one document from that is available in your Digilocker account
With new add on like Digilocker, the MyGov chatbot on WhatsApp means to construct a comprehensive administrative support system for residents to access resources and essential services that are carefully inclusive.