It is now mandatory for all the piligrims to book darshan tickets online for Tirumala Tirupati. TTD now issuing only online tickets after Covid pandemic. So, every devpotee has to now book tickets online for darshan.
Let us look a detailed step by step process of booking online tickets for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam darshan tickets.
Open Google and type TTD online
- You can find www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in, click on the link
- Once when you open the website you can find some tabs on the left side where you can find Special Entry Darshan (Rs. 300).
- Click on the tab and you will get a pop-up window regarding the Covid precautions
- Check the box in the pop-up window and press the Agreed button
- A new window is displayed with the monthly boxes. You can find three types of colours in the boxes. Red indicates the quota is full, blue with quota not released and green indicates the availability of tickets.
- Go back to home page and if are an already existing customer then simply click on the login button and proceed for ticket booking
- If you don’t have an account, then click on sign up button and a new window is opened
- You can find two options as individual and institution
- If you are opening for yourself then choose the option as individual and fill in the details
- At the end you need to provide the user name and the password and then also enter the captcha code and the press continue button
- You need to verify your mobile and email id
- Now go to home page then enter your user name and password to enter your account.
- Once you login into your account you can see your details you have entered
- Now to book your darshan ticket go to services menu and choose special entry darshan ticket (Rs300)
- You will get a covid related pop-up, click on agreed button to proceed
- You are now displayed with a new window where you can find the availability of darshan slots
- You can book for min 1 person to maximum 6 persons at a time.
- When you choose a date then a pop-up with the time slots will be displayed, you can choose the time slot as per your comfort.
- Once you have selected the date and time slot you are now redirected to another window where you need to fill the details of devotees.
- After completing the filling of details now you are redirected to make the payment.
- You can pay using your credit/debit cards, UPI and net banking.
- Once you have chosen the type of payment, you can proceed with the payment
- Once the payment is done you can you can also choose the accommodation from the services tab in home page.
TTD Booking for accommodation
- In the services tab, choose accommodation, you will get a pop-up window with instructions.
- Click the check box and then press agreed button
- Now, you can choose the location, date and check in time slots
- Also choose the number of days and number of persons which is max 2.
- At the bottom of the page there are two options available booking for self and booking for others, choose booking for self and click on continue button
- A popup is displayed with the confirmation about the details provided by us.
- You will get a new window with the details filled by you and continue with the payment.
- You will get the payment options, you can pay using your credit/debit cards, UPI and net banking.