Transportation in India:
Being a country with a population of about 138 crores among which 6% of the population being Below Poverty Line ( BPL), clearly states that the population who struggle for bread and butter definitely will not be able to afford for any means of own transportation. For the daily travelling that is definitely unavoidable, the government has provided transportation facilities with affordable rates to the poor and middle-class families. The bus facilities have not just made the travelling easier to their job destinations but also facilitating savings in their incomes. In a word, this is a “Boon” to the people in India. As a matter of fact, Government transportation has also extended the services to out of the city/town making longer distance travel clutter-free as well.
Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh Government has also been into this mode of transportation open for the public and has a procedure to book the tickets both Offline and Online
To make the ticket booking process much easier, system has been designed comfortably to access the websites from our home and book tickets online.
Following are the steps to Book Bus Ticket Online:
1. Type “TSRTC” in Google or directly visit “tsrtconline.in” from your browser for Telangana State bus bookings or
Type “Apsrtc” in Google or directly visit “apsrtconline.in” from your browser for Andhra Pradesh Bus bookings
2. Once the website opens you will directly find an option called “ Search for Bus Tickets” where you will be asked to give the following details like:
-> FROM – You need to choose from which place you want to travel
-> TO – You need to choose to which destination place you want to travel
-> Depart On – You need to choose on which date you want to travel
-> Return On- You have to choose on which date you want to book the return ticket [Optional] ( This option is to be selected if you want to book two sided travelling )
Click on “Check Availability”
3. You will be routed to a page which displays the number of bus services available, number of seats available and the journey date you have chosen.
Note: Journey date can also be modified in this particular page
4. The next option below this would show three filter options:
Bus Type Boarding PointsDropping Points
You can choose options as drop down and filter the search as per your requirement.
5. You can see a whole list of Buses available which mentions :
6. After Clicking on “Select Seats” below the “Price”, you will get an option to select “Boarding Point” and “Dropping Point “and then click on “Show Layout”.
7. You will all the available seats, booked seats, seats specially dedicated to ladies etc. Accordingly, you can choose the seat from the given options.
8. Once you select a particular seat, Passenger details will be shown on the right side where you have to fill the basic details like Name,Mobile number, Email ID, Gender, Age etc.
Click on “Continue”.
9. Check all the details thoroughly before click on “Continue” in the previous page and then it will redirect you to the payment page.
Click on “Make Payment”.
10. Enter your card details and click on “Pay” button. Once you complete the payment you will receive both SMS and Mail to the concerned Email ID that you have provided.
11. In the confirmation email, you will be provided with Online Ticket for the Bus travel including all the details.
Procedure to Cancel the Ticket which is already Booked:
-> Visit “tsrtconline.in”and click on “Cancel Tickets” option from Menu bar
->Enter the Ticket number, UID number and Mobile number.
Note: You will find Ticket number and UID number from the Ticket confirmation email that you might have received on the day of booking the ticket.
Same Procedure is to be followed while booking Online Bus Ticket for Andhra Pradesh.
[ Website : apsrtconline.in]
Online services made our lives easier than how it was earlier, ensure to make the best use of it.
Do not forget to Stay Tuned to Telugu Pay for much more useful content and technical happenings around the world.