E-Shram Card Pension Yojna 2021. A portal has been launched by the central government of India for the people of the working class. Under this, all the data of all the laborers will be sent to the central government. And all the working class people will be provided with an E-Shama card. There are such people who fall into the below given labor category.
On applying under this scheme, the workers are provided a pension by the government after the age of 60 years. If the worker dies for some reason, his wife is also given a pension. So if you want to apply under this scheme, read below for more information.
What is the E-Shram Pension Scheme?
Under this, all the data of all the laborers will be sent to the central government. And all the working class people will be provided with an E-Shram card. There are many benefits for the labor class from this card. On applying under this scheme, the workers are provided a pension by the government after the age of 60 years.
Benefits available under the E-Shram Card Pension Scheme.
- Under this scheme, workers in the unorganized sector will get a pension of Rs 3000 per month for 60 years.
- Along with this, if a worker dies, then his wife will be given a pension of 1500 rupees.
- Under this scheme, the amount of money will be deposited by the worker.
- The government will also make a contribution of that amount.
- Anyone applying under this scheme will be required to deposit Rs 200 starting at the age of 55, depending on their age.
Under this scheme, such people will be given a monthly income of less than 15,000 rupees. Under this scheme, unorganized sector street vendors, rickshaw pullers, construction workers, fishermen, servants, sweepers, tailors, drivers, weavers, small farmers, etc. will get it.
To take advantage of this scheme, you can apply in two ways:
- First: To apply for this, you can go to any nearby public service centre and get your application done for it.
- Second, you can apply online while sitting at home.
- Website Link : https://eshram.gov.in/home
- Apply New E shram Card : Click Here